Travel and Camper Trailer Accidents

If someone is injured in an accident involving your customer’s travel trailer while it is parked at a campground, should the accident be reported to the customer’s auto insurance carrier or the homece2987eba1ce784f5c2af35477f3eb70owners carrier? How about an accident outside the trailer on the grounds surrounding the trailer at a campsite, parking spot or other land leased or rented to the insured? The answer is BOTH. However, there may be situations where neither policy will respond. For more information, see the revised PAP technical report Travel and Camper Trailer Accidents.


This entry was posted in Coverage Questions, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Gravatar Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s