IRMI is excited to host the IRMI Emmett J Vaughan Agribusiness Conference (AgriCon), for the first time in beautiful Tampa, Florida. This conference will be held Monday–Wednesday, July 18–20, 2016
Whether or not you are new to agribusiness and farm risk and insurance, IRMI brings a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders, complete AFIS courses, and learn best practices for managing farm risks.
Stay on top of current issues by attending sessions where the following topics will be discussed.
- Current Issues with Genetically Modified Foods
- Foodborne Illness and Product Recall
- Additional Insured Issues
- Navigating the Named Insured Conundrum
- Agribusiness Risk Management
NEW 2.5-day agenda with more education and networking than ever before!
- Monday—Opening General Session and Welcome Reception (hosted by sponsors)
- Tuesday—Morning Mingle Breakfast, AFIS courses, breakout sessions, Dessert with Sponsors, Happy Hour
- Wednesday—AFIS courses, bonus breakout sessions, Networking Lunch
Don’t miss the expanded curriculum, speaker roster, networking opportunities, and growing list of sponsors at the AgriCon website.
Space is limited. Please register now.