We’ve just added new, flexible eLearning bundles to strengthen common business skills of employees in both an agency or a carrier setting. These self-paced interactive web modules take anywhere from 30-45 minutes to complete. Once a user has completed a module, they’ll have an enhanced understanding of a variety of skills needed for any business-savvy employee.
eLearning modules are a great way to fill new hire or intern training schedules, or provide activities to leave with more seasoned employees while management may be on summer vacation. They also offer an excellent avenue to teach employees valuable communication skills that may be difficult to teach on your own.
These three new bundles include:
Business Communication Essentials (five modules):
- Verbal Communication Skills – Effective Communication
- Verbal Communication Skills – Building Rapport
- Business Writing 101
- Business Writing 201
- Personal Time Management
Negotiation and Advanced Communication (four modules):
- Introduction to Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Steps and Building Credibility
- Powerful & Persuasive Communication Skills
- Fine Tune Your Elevator Pitch
Customer Management Skills (six modules):
- Introduction to Errors and Omissions
- Errors and Omissions – What Can You Do?
- Customer Management – Anticipating Needs
- Customer Management – Balancing Priorities
- Introduction to Relationship Management
- Building Trust and Managing Conflict
To learn more about these bundles, visit iiatstore.mycoursecenter.com where you can find descriptions on each course as well as browse the library of other courses available on our site.