Registration is now open for IIAT’s Small Agency Conference scheduled for Sept. 18-19 at the Embassy Suites San Marcos Hotel. The Small Agency Conference is designed specifically to address the interests of small independent insurance agencies. Learn about the latest topics and news that matter most to you, discuss issues that could affect your business and network with your peers. Featuring:
- Maximize Your Capacity: Boost Productivity and Apply Strengths to the Work at Hand Using Kolbe® Wisdom
- 2016 Industry Trends and Challenges
- Peer-to_Peer with Beer: Grab a Drink and Share Strategies
- Full Speed Ahead: Growth Strategies for Small Agencies
- Quality Control Best Practices: Protect Your Clients’ and Agency’s Bottom line
- Enhancing Your Team: #millennials
- And more!
Plus, earn CE and explore new market opportunities with more than 70 top carriers and MGAs at the Discover Markets Trade Show.
The day-and-a-half event starts on a Sunday and ends at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, so you’ll only miss one day at the office.