Thurs., Sept. 1 | 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Learn how IIAT’s on-line, on-demand new hire training can help you hire for aptitude and train for technical knowledge. IIAT’s Rick Bondurant and New Level’s Bill Harwood explain the features and benefits of this new, cost-effective training option for IIAT members.
The online training for New Hires provides seven training packages that help introduce a new hire to both basic insurance technical knowledge and core account management skills. The seven training packages include:
- Introduction to the Insurance Industry: Six courses on how insurance and risk management works, key insurance terms and concepts, industry distribution channels and underwriting basics.
- Personal Lines Coverage Basics: Includes the introduction package plus 14 courses providing a comprehensive overview of homeowners, personal umbrella, personal auto and valuable articles floaters, including highlights of policy form changes.
- Commercial Lines Coverage Basics: Includes the introduction package plus 22 courses providing a comprehensive overview of commercial property, CGL, workers compensation, business auto and umbrella/excess.
- Business Communication Fundamentals: A foundational series of five courses covering essential elements of business writing, verbal communication and time management.
- Advanced Communication and Negotiation Skills: Four modules on elevating negotiation skills, building credibility with clients, delivering powerful messaging on professional relationships and developing and strengthening an elevator pitch.
- Client Management Essentials: Six courses introducing communication styles and how to create a positive impression. It also includes courses on Agency Errors and Omissions best practices.
- Emerging Leader’s Series: Six HR management courses including attracting and recruiting new talent, employee retention, performance management and effective coaching techniques.
All packages are priced from $80 to $245 per subscriber. Subscribers get four months to complete a given package. While NOT approved for CE, all courses are on-line, self-paced, available 24/7 and include knowledge checks to gauge retention. For more information, contact Rick Bondurant at 800.880.7428.
JOIN THE WEBCAST
When: Thursday, September 1 | 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (CT)
Conference Number(s): 1-866-612-6838
Participant Code: 317648