IIAT is proud to announce that 23 Texas agencies have been recognized by Reagan and the Big “I” as 2016 Best Practices Agencies.
“These agencies commitment to serving Texas communities with model performance helps us all build on the Trusted Choice brand and shape our reputation as an industry,” said IIAT President & Executive Marit Peters.
Congrats to the following IIAT-member Best Practice Agencies!
- Bosworth & Associates
- Brady, Chapman, Holland & Assoc.
- Catto & Catto LLP
- Century Insurance Agency, Inc.
- CoVerica, Inc.
- Focus Insurance & Financial Services
- Garrett Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Insurors of Texas General Agency, Ltd.
- K & S Insurance Agency
- Montalvo Insurance Agency
- Pathfinder/LL&D Insurance Group, LLC
- Patterson & Associates Insurance Agency
- Pierson & Fendley Insurance Agency, LLC
- Sanford & Tatum Insurance Agency
- Shepard Walton King Insurance Group – McAllen
- Swingle, Collins & Associates
- Texas Associates Insurors
- Threlkeld & Company Insurance
- Watkins Insurance Group
- Weatherby-Eisenrich Insurance
- Wortham Insurance & Risk Management
About the Best Practices Study
Since 1993, Reagan Consulting and the Big “I” have partnered to produce the Best Practices Study, a comprehensive examination of the top performing agencies across the country. The study compiles benchmarking data on the key metrics of agency performance and value including revenue growth and profitability, financial stability, expense management, and sales and operations productivity.
Data is provided for each of six revenue categories (from under $1.25MM to over $25MM), and nominations for agencies in each of these categories are accepted at the beginning of each three-year study cycle. The aggregate results of the highest performing firms (approximately 40 per category) are included in the study and these agencies earn the prestigious status of “Best Practices Agency,” and the industry recognition and exclusive benefits that accompany it.
Go to Reagan’s Best Practices Gateway to:
- Purchase the 2016 Best Practices Study
- Download a Best Practices comparison spreadsheet to compare their year-end results with the study’s results
- Access other Best Practices studies, tools and products