One of the most valuable resources your agency owns is customer data. When you want to reach out to your customers and prospects, it is critical to have current contact data. IIAT and the Big “I” have the same needs, and the importance goes one step further.
When the associations has critical legislative issues or wants to let you know about the latest continuing education, having the right information ensures that you remain informed. You may be unaware that the data IIAT has for you is also used by IIABA, or Big “I,” to provide your agency with additional benefits.
Every Big “I” member receives a profile on TrustedChoice.com, and the information that is displayed to consumers comes from the data IIAT collects from you. Therefore, it’s important to let IIAT know if you’ve moved your office or switched e-mail service providers.
Why updating your data is important?
TrustedChoice.com recently enhanced its systems so that interested consumers can directly contact agencies that don’t subscribe to their services. This means that consumers are looking at your data which may be incorrect: calling your old phone number or visiting your old office, or sending you e-mails that bounce.
For all of these reasons, it is critical that you take the time to confirm that the information that IIAT and the Big “I” has for your agency is up-to-date. If you have changes, just pass them along to IIAT and your data will be updated with TrustedChoice.com.
Please Review Your Agency Profile Information for Accuracy
Please take a few moments to verify the information IIAT has for your agency is correct.
You must be logged in to update this information. Only the primary contact in an agency or an alternate named by the primary contact will be able to update agency profile information..
- Go to www.iiat.org
- If not logged in, click the Log In button located at the top right of the page, enter your username and password (or select the “Forgot Password” link to get an e-mail reminder.)
- Once logged in, click My Profile in the upper right corner.
- In the left margin, click My Organizations and choose the agency that needs updating. Click Submit.
- Select Maintain Profile/Employees.
- If you have changes to your address, web address and/or contact info, please make them, then click Submit.
That’s all there is to it. For questions, please contact 800.880.7428