Plan your CE for the year with IIAT’s 2017 Education Calendar. IIAT offers an array of
personal and commercial lines, ethics and other professional development and training insurance CE classes across Texas.
- Texas Independent Insurance Agent (TIIA) Personal Lines Classes
- Personal Auto Exposures
- Personal Liability Exposures
- Residential Property Exposures
- Texas Independent Insurance Agent (TIIA) Commercial Lines Classes
- Commercial Property Exposures
- Workers Compensation and Specialty Policies
- General Liability
- Business Auto
- Wet Marine
- Commercial Lines Quick Start
CE Requirements for License Renewal
Remember, all licensed agents must complete 24 hours of continuing education during a license cycle. At least two of the hours must be an approved ethics course. At least 15 of the hours must be classroom or classroom equivalent.
Online Education Options
If you can’t leave the office, you can sign-up for IIAT’s monthly InfoCentral CE webinars or one of the many online classes offered on IIAT’s Agents & Brokers Education Network, WebCE or New Hire Training site.
IIAT Offers Training By Request
Do you want an IIAT class to come to your city? All IIAT classes are available on a “Training by Request” basis. If there is enough interest in presenting a particular program in your area (a minimum of 10 students), IIAT will make every attempt to schedule the program.
Contact Sheridan Roe, 512.493.2428 | firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.