Registration is now open for IIAT’s 2017 Small Agency Conference scheduled for Sept. 24-25 in Waco. The Small Agency Conference is designed specifically to address the interests of small independent insurance agencies. Learn about the latest topics and news that matter most to you, discuss issues that could affect your business and network with your peers. Featuring:
- Strategic Planning Workshop: Working On Your Business, Not Just In Your Business
- Building a Profitable Book
- Cyber Crime and How to Cover It
- From Small to Big: Four Agents Tell How They Grew Their Agencies
- Understanding Professional Liability
- Peer-to-Peer with Beer: Grab a Drink and Share Strategies
- Discover Markets Trade Show
- And more!
Plus, earn CE and explore new market opportunities with more than 70 top carriers and MGAs at the Discover Markets Trade Show.
The day-and-a-half event starts on a Sunday and ends at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, so you’ll only miss one day at the office.