Registration is now open for the biggest insurance management event in Texas — IIAT’s Joe Vincent Management Seminar! For 55 years, agency owners, managers, and producers have convened in Austin to explore the latest agency management concepts and techniques.
January 28-30, 2018 | Renaissance Austin Hotel
Acknowledged as one of the world’s leading global futurists, trends and innovation experts, with a massive global blue chip client list, Jim helps transform growth-oriented organizations into high-velocity innovation heroes! Even NASA has had him, twice, to help shape their thought process about the future!
The Joe Vincent Management Seminar covers all aspects of agency management – sales, operation, human resources, and leadership. Session highlights include:
- MarshBerry’s State of the Industry: Where the Industry is Trending and How to Ensure Your Agency is Built to Last
- Active Shooter and Workplace Violence
- Six Themes That Will Shape the Global Oil Market for Years to Come (and What That Means for Texas)
- Lessons Learned from Hurricane Harvey
- Insurance and Public Policy Issues Arising From the 911 Terrorist Attack
- Chuck Bauer presents Marketing Yourself Shamelessly
- Enhancing Employee Engagement
- The Future of Agency Technology
- Talent Recruiting and Development
- And More!