Last year, insurance agents and property owners impacted by Hurricane Harvey learned about floods and flood insurance the hard way. Will it be your community’s turn this year? It’s a good time to remind your customers about flood insurance. View a sample letter that you can use as a template to communicate with your clients. You can also view articles covering flood-related issues on InfoCentral here. Remember, you must log-in to iiat.org to have access to the member-sonly content on InfoCentral.
- New agent licensing rules take effect October 1
- Connect with Markets & Select Vendors at the Small Agency Conference
- Constant Reinforcement: How Best to Learn Coverages
- Participate in the Trusted Choice® Distracted Driving Campaign
- Phishing Scams on the Rise: Be On the Alert for E-mails Pretending to be from IIAT and TDI
Join the ELITE!
Training New Hires Has Never Been Easier