Last year, insurance agents and property owners impacted by Hurricane Harvey learned about floods and flood insurance the hard way. Will it be your community’s turn this year? It’s a good time to remind your customers about flood insurance. View a sample letter that you can use as a template to communicate with your clients. You can also view articles covering flood-related issues on InfoCentral here. Remember, you must log-in to iiat.org to have access to the member-sonly content on InfoCentral.
- ELITExas to Spread the Word about Insurance Careers at International Insurance Fraternity Conference
- Several Personal Umbrella Carriers to Implement Major Changes
- Big ‘I’ Virtual University Reminds Agents About ISO’s PAP Changes
- Trusted Choice® Seeks Feedback on Member Resources
- Connect with Markets & Select Vendors at the Small Agency Conference RISExpo
Training New Hires Has Never Been Easier