IIAT is pleased to announce that TDI has approved a petition filed by IIAT to extend the use of negotiated experience modifiers in the NCCI Experience Rating Plan Manual to July 1, 2019. Without a change, the use of negotiated experience modifiers in Rule 4-C-4 would have expired July 1, 2018. View the TDI Order.
- ELITExas to Spread the Word about Insurance Careers at International Insurance Fraternity Conference
- Several Personal Umbrella Carriers to Implement Major Changes
- Big ‘I’ Virtual University Reminds Agents About ISO’s PAP Changes
- Trusted Choice® Seeks Feedback on Member Resources
- Connect with Markets & Select Vendors at the Small Agency Conference RISExpo
Training New Hires Has Never Been Easier