TDI has approved a petition filed by IIAT to extend the use of negotiated experience modifiers in the NCCI Experience Rating Plan Manual to July 1, 2019. Without a change, the use of negotiated experience modifiers in Rule 4-C-4 would have expired July 1, 2018. View the TDI Order.
What You Need to Know
- The ability to negotiate mods has been extended one year to 7/1/19
- Many Risk Managers use 1.00 e-mod as an absolute access to work
- E-mod should be one part of an overall “safety rating” not the exclusive barometer
Encourage Your Clients to Contact their Trade Associations Now!
Share this Document.
- Primary industries affected include: Petrochemical, Construction and Oil and Gas.
- Ask clients in these industries to push back against the use of e-mod as sole criteria to work.
- Let all of your clients with a negotiated WC e-mod know that they alone can get the needed changes made.
For more information contact IIAT Governmental Affairs Director Lee Loftis at 512.493.2418.