Registration is now open for IIAT’s 56th Annual Joe Vincent Management Seminar, January 27-29 in Austin at the Renaissance Hotel. Join fellow independent agency owners, managers and producers at the largest insurance management event in Texas to explore the latest agency management solutions.
- Scott McKain, an internationally-known speaker and authority who helps organizations create distinction in every phase of business and teaches how to deliver an “Ultimate Customer Experience”
- 10 Objectives Every Successful Agency Must Practice
- Smarketing: Sales-Based Marketing
- Insuring the Sharing Economy – The Risks and Rewards
- Agency Perpetuation Best Practices
- How to Exploit the Best Opportunity of your Career
- The Latest Cyber Security Threats
- Expert Advice on Mergers & Acquisitions
- You’re Hiring, Now What?
- The Latest in Life & Health
- And More!
Get more details and register for the 56th Annual Joe Vincent Management Seminar.
Big “I” Legislative Day – Tuesday, Jan. 29
Plus, stick around the last day of the event for Big I Legislative Day featuring a legislative update and meetings with legislators at the Capitol. Learn more.