Ask Regina

Q. Does the BAP or PAP cover personal items like a computer or guns, or other equipment etc., in the vehicle for loss?

A. For both policies, the insuring agreement for physical damage covers the loss to the reginacovered auto or its equipment, but equipment is limited.  For more information, see the Personal Auto Electronic Equipment technical report and the Business Auto Electronic Equipment technical report on IIAT’s InfoCentral. You must be logged into to view InfoCentral articles.

This entry was posted in Ask Regina, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s