Did you know IIAT’s Continuous Improvement Director Angela Ford offers hands-on consulting services for IIAT members? An IIAT Operational Improvement Review conducted by Angela provides an objective, systematic review of critical agency operations and practical recommendations to help improve your agency’s performance.
During the review, the following critical agency workflows are evaluated:
- Marketing, advertising and prospecting – What’s your ROI?
- Quoting, proposal and binding
- High-level accounting procedures
- Applications and submissions
- Policy review and delivery
- Policy renewal
- Policyholder servicing: policy changes, cancellation, nonrenewal and reinstatement
- Claims handling
- Certificate of Insurance
An operational Improvement Review assesses your agency’s exposure to E&O risks. You’ll get proven recommendations to help you streamline critical processes to reduce potential E&O threats. Plus, you could get a discount on your E&O policy, per carrier approval
Get key findings and recommendations.
IIAT will provide a final report of findings, identify opportunities for improvement, and recommend best practices to improve agency performance.