Home-based business owners are susceptible to losses just like any other business owners. Many discover that their homeowner’s policy contains exclusions for business pursuits—but usually not until after they have suffered a loss.
RLI’s In-Home Business policy, available to offer clients through IIAT Advantage, responds to the needs of more than 100 eligible business classes on an ISO BOP form. It offers comprehensive coverage for business personal property (both on-premises and while temporarily off-premises), along with up to $5 million in business general liability protection. Loss of business income coverage and medical payments are also included.
Premiums starting at $150, competitive commissions, easy underwriting and a self-rating application should make this product an easy sell.
Free marketing materials are available to help advertise these RLI products to your clients (brochures, flyers, posters, buckslips, letter & newsletter templates, etc.).
- $1, $2, $3 and $5-million liability limits are offered.
- Broad underwriting guidelines allow insureds to qualify easily
- 12% commission, for new and renewal business, paid on annualized basis
- Easy self-underwriting application
- E-signature is available for your client
- Competitive premiums with no cumbersome rate calculations
- Admitted product
- No underwriting requirements on carriers providing underlying coverages
- Policies issued electronically when bound
- Renewals are direct-billed Access to RLI’s online processing system available for subagents
- Direct mail option of personalized marketing materials
- No minimum production quotas are required.
Learn more about RLI In-Home Business through IIAT Advantage.