- Learn Sales Secrets to Shift Your Production into Overdrive
- Joe Vincent Management Seminar Preview: The SECRET to “Show Business” Success for YOUR Business!
- Ethics for Agents and Other InfoCentral CE Webcasts Coming Soon — Register Now
- Register for Big “I” Legislative Day
- Most Common Errors Attorneys See When Defending Agents
Join the ELITE!
Training New Hires Has Never Been Easier
Category Archives: ICT
The Insurance Council of Texas (ICT) recently premiered its new documentary on Hurricane Harvey before 1,000 first responders at the Coastal Bend Hurricane Conference in Robstown. The video describes the catastrophic damage and the people who lived through the costliest … Continue reading
The Insurance Council of Texas (ICT) has placed the insured losses from Hurricane Harvey at $19 billion. On August 25, Harvey came ashore, as a category 3 hurricane with 130-mile-per hour winds, just east of Corpus Christi in the Rockport/Port … Continue reading
Many Texans are just now seeing the damage caused to their property by Hurricane Harvey. The Insurance Council of Texas (ICT) recommends that homeowners and vehicle owners take the time to assess the damage to their property by taking photographs … Continue reading