Tag Archives: FIN531

Ask Regina

Q. Our corporate agency has added new officers. Is there anything that we need to send to the Texas Department of Insurance in regard to our corporate license? A. Yes, a partnership, corporation or LLC must notify TDI using the required … Continue reading

Posted in Ask Regina | Tagged , , | Leave a comment