- Insurcon 2019 Preview: Kelly Donahue-Piro
- Agencies Looking for New Talent Have Their Work Cut Out for Them
- The Woodlands Insurance Company First To Offer Homeowners Policy With Flood Insurance Coverage Options
- The Age of the Independent Learner
- 100-Year Floods Not So Unlikely – Are Your Clients Covered?
Training New Hires Has Never Been Easier
Tag Archives: Legislative Update
IIAT’s Governmental Affairs team has been busy reviewing the 7,000-plus bills that were filed prior to the Texas Legislature’s bill filing deadline of March 8, 2019. While insurance-related bills have not been the focus of the 86th Legislative Session, a … Continue reading