- Insurcon 2019 Preview: Kelly Donahue-Piro
- Agencies Looking for New Talent Have Their Work Cut Out for Them
- The Woodlands Insurance Company First To Offer Homeowners Policy With Flood Insurance Coverage Options
- The Age of the Independent Learner
- 100-Year Floods Not So Unlikely – Are Your Clients Covered?
Training New Hires Has Never Been Easier
Tag Archives: Risk Rating
On Monday, FEMA announced changes to the way the NFIP will charge homeowners for flood risks. The change—dubbed “Risk Rating 2.0”—could have a significant impact on flood insurance bills for millions of Americans. The changes could lead to higher flood … Continue reading →