- Learn Sales Secrets to Shift Your Production into Overdrive
- Joe Vincent Management Seminar Preview: The SECRET to “Show Business” Success for YOUR Business!
- Ethics for Agents and Other InfoCentral CE Webcasts Coming Soon — Register Now
- Register for Big “I” Legislative Day
- Most Common Errors Attorneys See When Defending Agents
Join the ELITE!
Training New Hires Has Never Been Easier
Tag Archives: workers’ compensation
Q. One of our insureds continued to pay the salary of an injured employee while the employee was receiving loss-of-income benefits from the workers compensation carrier. Can the insured/employer be reimbursed? A. No, an employer is not entitled to and … Continue reading
Q. How does an employer check to see if a potential employee has filed Workers’ Compensation claims in the past? A. According to the Texas Department of Insurance – Division of Workers’ Compensation website, the following applies: If you have … Continue reading
Q. Our insured received a letter from NCCI informing the insured that they want to verify classification codes on my insured’s workers’ compensation policy by conducting a physical inspection of their business operation. Is this something new? A. According to … Continue reading